Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Last Week...

Well, my weekend is almost over and the last week of the shoot is beginning. As I mentioned in my last post, the rest of our shooting days will actually be nights. We will be working from 5:00 p.m. one day to 5:00 a.m. the next day. It's a little strange because when you're working days, you arrive on set and leave the set on the same day. When you're shooting at night, you arrive on, say, a Monday afternoon, and leave on Tuesday morning. It kind of throws your perception of time off a little. It also means you have to reset your body clock. Tonight (Sunday) I'm going to stay up till at least an hour after midnight so I'll get to bed much later than usual. As a result, I'll wake up much later and my body will be ready to go for a regular day.



0 Comments: